This summer will see 50 Golden Street Pianos in London hotspots, to celebrate the Festival’s Golden Jubilee. For those who can’t wait until the 24 June to play on the pianos, join us at our Roadshow, where you can take to the stage to perform to commuters!
A glittering musical marathon for the Festival opening on Sunday 24 June with free piano lessons at 50 Golden Street Pianos! The Festival presents the street pianos for a fourth and final year, spread across London landmarks and beauty spots of the City and neighbouring boroughs for three weeks of singing and playing.
Find us at the following locations:
- Monday 18 June, 2012 – London St Pancras International
- Tuesday 19 June, 2012 – Liverpool Street Station
- Wednesday 20 June, 2012 – Canary Wharf Reuters Plaza
- Thursday 21 June, 2012 – London Bridge Station
- Friday 22 June, 2012 – Waterloo Station
- Saturday 23 June, 2012 – Cheapside
The Roadshow will include performances by talented pianists Art Terry, Ned Cartwright, Rob Costello, Omar Camarero, Michael Wetherburn, and Sophia Russell.
The 50 Golden Street Pianos are part of Play Me, I’m Yours, devised by artist Luke Jerram.